Glamping - Butt Farm
Butt Farm has teamed up with friend and carpenter Sam Atkinson to bring you a new concept in sustainable glamping.
The luxury lodge has been lovingly hand crafted by Sam and is currently located at Butt Farm Caravan & Campsite overlooking the open East Yorkshire countryside.
The lodge sleeps up to 3 people & contains a fitted kitchen & bathroom with shower and toilet, double bed, table and chairs converting to a single bed and offers a luxurious glamping experience not to be missed. The lodge offers many bespoke features including:
- 66 straw bales harvested at Butt Farm used to make the walls.
- Handmade oak detailing features throughout
- Sheep’s wool insulation has been used in the roof
Bank holidays - 3 night minimum stay
15% discount on all bookings of 4 nights or more
- Firepit hire - £10 per night
- BBQ hire - £5 per night
- Bedding - £20 per stay (unavailable currently)
We are able to accommodate 1 well behaved dog in the glamping lodge, and it is strictly no smoking.
Corona Virus Protection:
- The very nature of this lodge makes it the perfect place to self -isolate.
- All crockery/cutlery will be removed and cleaned prior to each stay
- Scatter cushions, blankets & leaflets will be removed
- Additional time will be allocated to cleaning between each stay
- Antibacterial spray will be provided for every guest
For More Information please contact us: