- Newly installed male & female heated washrooms and showers, each with a larger shower area for families.
- Utility room with dishwashing facilities where hot water is provided free of charge.
- Fridge & Freezer
- BBQ and Firepits available to hire (see Tariffs page) - Fire pits are available to hire only - guests are not permitted to bring their own wood or firepit and they must be extinguished by 11pm (These will be cleaned after each use)
- Dog shower
- Chemical Disposal Point
- Secure bike storage, E Bike Charge Point, Bike Racks & Bike Wash
- Recycling Facilities
- Information board
Sundays 10am (April - September) - we offer a guided tour of our WW2 anti aircraft gun site which is located on the farm for guests on the campsite. If you would like to join this tour please ask when you check in or put your name on the list in the utility room on the site (min. 6 people required for the tour to run)
Pets are very welcome at Butt Farm, however are not allowed in the site buildings including the shower and utility rooms.
Whilst on site they must be kept on a lead at all times, and can be walked in designated areas. There are many walks around the campsite, and Beverley has a large amount of dog friendly venues.
There is a dog shower available to use for those mucky paws.
Facilities available locally
- Supermarket with petrol station within less than 1 mile
- Various Takeaways, Pubs and Restaurants all within 2 miles
- Cycle track & Footpath direct into Beverley & Walkington from the site - approx 10mins cycle to Beverley.
- Bus Stop 10mins from the site which links to Hull, Beverley & York
- Nearest Beaches - Hornsea, Fraisthorpe (great for dogs) & Bridlington